Here are The Top 10 Strongest Energy Destinations:
1. Rila- Bulgaria – some might seem surprised, but this mountain range is one of the highest energy centers of the world.
Not accidentally, one of the greatest spiritual masters of the 20th century, Beinsa Duno, is Bulgarian. He has chosen to transmit wisdom in Rila. The area around Rila’s Lakes has very strong energy. Highly sensitive people feel it and receive strange dreams when they stay in the area.
2. Machu Picchu in Peru – the lost city of the Incas is one of the places linked to the energy centers of the world.
The Incas built Machu Picchu in this particular place, high in the Andes.
The place itself channels the energy and allows people to experience something otherworldly.
3. Socotra – an archipelago of four islands in the Indian Ocean to the Horn of Africa.
The largest island occupies about 95 percent of the total area of the island.
Its specific landscape, as well as flora and fauna, looks like out of a science fiction movie. Being in Socotra can easily make you think you are on another planet, or in prehistoric times.
As a result of isolation, many specific species that exist here are found nowhere else in the world.
The spiritual energy here connects the human soul directly with the cosmos.
4. The plateau Uluru in Australia – located in the center of the continental country, Uluru is the spiritual center of Australia.
Legends say that the plateau itself is hollow and it is an energy source, which they call Tiukurpa (Dreamtime). Ancient tribes surrounding the plateau have left many stories from the “Dreamtime” painted in some of the caves in the area.
In the tribes has remained the belief that when a person goes around the plateau, they receive spiritual visions.
5. The Easter Island – one of the most isolated places in the world, is home to some huge statues.
Scientists have absolutely no answer to the question, “Who made them?”
Overall the whole place is a complete mystery, it contains unfinished figures, a ceremonial village with 53 stone houses, without windows and doors, and many others structures.
The biggest mystery, “Navel of the World”, remains a mystery today.
It is said that this circular stone bears the secrets of the Universe, and connects the most important spiritual energy lines of the Earth.
6. The Sanctuary Belintash – this ancient sanctuary in Bulgaria is one of the three points (Belintash, Cross Forest and Karadjov stone), forming one of the strongest energy zones in Europe.
Mirror projections of important parts of the star chart are outlined on this rocky plateau. In Belintash and the surrounding area, there is palpable energy force.
Hundreds of people testify to experiencing frequent paranormal phenomena.
7. Berat – is the pride of Albanian architecture.
The old town is under UNESCO protection. Berat presents a wonderful combination of eastern and western culture, traditions and customs. The town is a treasury of Albanian history and is evidence of the harmony between religion and culture.
In Berat, people experience very powerful, spiritual healing energy. In the third century, the city became “the city-castle.” Still today, behind the city walls live people, who don’t believe in disease, making this place unique and authentic.
8. Stonehenge – is the most famous megalithic monument in the world; probably dedicated to the Sun, there is also an ancient necropolis nearby. Located in the middle of Salisbury Plain in the county of Wiltshire, UK.
It likely functioned as an astronomical observatory in connection with cults and economic performance of the agricultural population.
It is constructed from monolithic slabs and pillars, forming concentric circles.
9. The Bosnian Pyramids – they were on the planet long before the Neolithic era.
Radio-carbon analyzes conducted by the University of Shlyonsk / Poland, 2011 / date these pyramids before 12,350 years/plus or minus 50 years. According to this analysis, The Bosnian pyramidal structures are thousands of years older than the Egyptian pyramids.
Under the pyramid were found three underground rooms and a little blue lake. The lake is with sterile clean water, no bacteria, algae, fungi, microorganisms, animals, or moss and mud. They call it living water because it purifies the body.
This means that these facilities are “healing rooms”. Human body regenerates faster and the illness disappears.
10. Peak Kailash in Tibet – the mountaintop has religious significance for two religions – Buddhism and Hinduism.
Both religions have their own legends about the place but are united around the assertion that the tip is the home of the gods, and one of the energy centers of the world.
While many pilgrims circumnavigate Mount Kailash to attain spiritual bliss, mountain climbing is banned by the Chinese government.